Stamp Scholars Program 2023: Barry University partners with the Stamps Scholars Program to award multi-year scholarships to help driven and talented student leaders achieve their education and life goals. This scholarship opportunity is open to both domestic and international students.
Successful scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Stamps Scholars Foundation and Barry University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Barry University, USA
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Stamp Scholars Program 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the fully funded Scholars Program 2023 for studies in USA, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a first year freshman admitted to study and eligible course at the University.
- Possess a high school GPA of 3.5 and above.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room and board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience.
- A faculty member who serves as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Program and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Stamp Scholars Program 2023 for studies in USA are to apply for admission into an eligible program at Barry University, USA. Applicants can then proceed to apply for the Stamp Scholars Program by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023